Job Requisition: 8477
Geographic Region: Greater Baltimore
Facility: MedStar Medical Group LLC
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours per Week: 40.00
Location: Baltimore, MD
In coordination with the Director, plans and implements effective marketing strategies, marketing campaigns, tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of the campaigns and other marketing initiatives to drive new patient volumes. Strategizes, coordinates, and develops key marketing messages for multiple marketing channels in support of the overall marketing strategy. Works independently, collaboratively, and with content experts to provide marketing support for MedStar Medical Group practices and service lines. The position will play an integral role in building and engaging the patient base and assist in creating effective strategies that will promote the MedStar brand.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
2 years of progressively responsible marketing experience, preferably in a health care environment.
No special license/certification needed.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs and a working knowledge of Google Docs and Google Analytics. Ability to organize complex, diverse materials and translate into key messaging for external audiences for multiple formats, including collateral, websites, landing pages, and physician profiles. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think creatively and problem solve. Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops and executes marketing initiatives designed to reach external target audiences while meeting deadlines and achieving established goals and objectives.
2. Collaborates with digital and social media marketing teams to effectively launch marketing initiatives.
3. Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards and safety standards. C omplies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
5. Develops and implements marketing strategies, marketing campaigns, and the tracking and analyzing of the effectiveness of each tactic.
6. Partners with physician relations and internal communications to promote new providers and practices to external audiences.
7. Develops and tracks new provider marketing strategies by gathering physician profiles, bio cards, social ads, and arranging for marketing photos. Ensures profiles are updated in both digital and print media.
8. Strategizes and monitors key marketing initiatives, including populating spreadsheets and reporting documents.
9. Develops marketing and communication plans for assigned MedStar Medical Group providers and practices.
10. Strategizes and develops materials for external promotional events, presentations, and other related tasks.
11. Serves as a liaision between the Marketing team and client groups ensuring the highest level of professional service.
12. Develops collateral marketing materials, assesses the need for additional materials, and makes recommendations for new or improved materials to leadership.
13. Strategizes, develops, and contributes relevant content to existing external marketing channels to build awareness, understanding, and to ensure alignment in messaging with other MMG materials and the MedStar system.
14. Participates in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams as appropriate. Participates in meetings, serves on committees and represents the department and hospital/facility in community outreach efforts as appropriate.
About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Please feel free to contact: